Read on if you are interested in the following topics:
- Why the CISO Should Not Report to the CIO
- Why You Should Assume you Have Been Hacked
- 6 Kill Chain Fundamentals You Must Know
- 7 ‘Must Ask and Prove’ Questions a CIO/CISO must ask about their Next Gen Firewall
- How Can You Deny Command and Control Attacks
- Cybersecurity Canon Books – Hall of fame for Cyber Security Books – Readers are leaders
- Scaling Security with Real Cooperation between companies happening now
- AI’s (Artificial Intelligence’s) Role in Info Sec.
- The Beginnings of AI and Security
- Alan Turing Should be a Hero!
- Learn how Alan Turing cut WW2 by 2 years and saved 20 million lives
Rick and I had a fantastic and varied discussion about the above topics. He not only reports directly to the CEO (rare) but he has serious technical chops as well. He is an avid reader whose interests include various security sub topics. He has some great suggestions on books, movies, etc.