This episode is sponsored by the CIO Scoreboard
My guest this week is Jim Linn, Managing Director of Information Technology of American Gas Association. In an association, this simply means he is the “top dog” with IT.
What is fascinating about my guest today is that he built his own ISAC (information Sharing and Analysis Center) from scratch to service his industry – Natural Gas, which is part of the critical infrastructure of the US. He is the Executive Director for the Downstream Natural Gas Information Sharing and Analysis Center (DNG-ISAC).
By Far Jim has the most industry certification I have ever seen:
- B.S. degree in Computer Systems Management from Drexel University and an M.B.A. from Drexel University
- He is a Certified Chief Information Security Officer
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certified Association Executive
- Certified Information Systems Auditor.
Jim is quiet spoken but as I talked with him the word WISDOM kept popping up for me. Continue reading