This episode is sponsored by the CIO Scoreboard
I am excited to share with you my conversation with Eric Haller as this is the first time I have had someone on the show that is in charge of a major innovation lab so our conversation will give you a window of visibility into several areas.
Major Take-Aways From This Episode:
- Why he believes that “Ruthless Competency Wins”.
- Innovation is more powerful when linked to a higher purpose.
- Managing an innovation portfolio and the development of the Intellectual property comes out of these efforts.
- The organizational structure he reports to.
- The culture of Experian from the types of people Eric hires as well as the culture of the Experian business as it supports the development efforts of the Innovation Lab.
- LDA – Machine Learning Techniques.
- Latent Dirichlet Allocation.
- Unsupervised and supervised Machine Learning.
- Unsupervised is based on recognizing patterns.
- Supervised – modelling known outcomes.