This is an outstanding opportunity for a bright, organized, energetic and dependable individual entering the job market who enjoys the diversity and challenges of working for a world class small company in IT Security.
The vision of RedZone is delivering on promises and customers for life.
The ideal candidate must excel at collaboration, team work, and being a self-starter. Independence, exceptional organizational skills, time management, follow-up and follow-through, written communication and sales process understanding are necessary.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until the meetings with the sales team gets scheduled. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost marketing efforts to contribute to our long-term business growth.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact prospects through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to prospects
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospective clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Drive attendance to Marketing events through outbound call email & LinkedIn campaigns
- Conduct LinkedIn and Discover Org searches in order to create target lists for sales meeting and/or event marketing efforts
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients & customers and Account Managers
- Report to the Marketing Director on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) pre-sales results
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Schedule appointments and demos for Account Managers
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and via email
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services RedZone offers
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Marketing Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving set quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- U.S. Citizen Required.
Qualified applicant should have a college degree or experience in IT security, technology or B2B industries.