This is an outstanding opportunity for a bright, organized, energetic and dependable individual who enjoys the diversity and challenges of working for a world class small company in IT Security.
The vision of RedZone is delivering on promises and customers for life.
We are looking for a Sales Development Resource to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until the meetings with the sales team gets scheduled. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost marketing efforts to contribute to our long-term business growth.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in outside sales in the Information Technology area promoting managed services, general IT services or HW/SW implementations. Candidate must excel at collaboration, team work, and being a self-starter. Independence, exceptional organizational skills, time management, follow-up and follow-through, written communication and sales process understanding are necessary.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Representatives
- Report to the Sales Director on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- S. Citizen Required.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com