The balance of offense and defense-oriented thinking is an important component of IT Leadership. Both are necessary for success. Here are some thought-provoking offense and defense themes from the previous week.
IT Business Leadership, Strategy & Innovation
Offense & Defense Innovation
1. “I think it starts with fundamentally leading with inquiry.”– Sarah Angel-Johnson, CIO at Year Up, speaks to the importance of digging deeper into what motivates your employees.
2. “Favorite Five Cybersecurity Journalists, Volume 3”– Bill Murphy lists 5 of his favorite cybersecurity journalists.
3. “10X thinking | Legacy vs. New”- Bill Murphy describes 10X thinking and the leaders who exemplify it.
RedZone Technologies specializes in:
• RedZone MSP and MSSP: ‘On-Demand’ security and trusted advisor programs
• Co-MITS – Co-Managed IT Security (‘Hands on’ Managed Services)
• Cloud Security and Secure IT Infrastructure Support
• Virtual Information Security Operations Programs (IT SecOps and VISO)
Contact us at 410-897-9494 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions