The question of What Does It Mean to Build Enterprise Value has been a provocative one.
Here are some major highlights from recent discussions I’ve had with IT Leaders with over 20-25 + years of experience.
There is no algorithm we know of yet for experience 😀
IT Business Leadership, Strategy & Innovation
Offense & Defense Innovation
1. What is the best bang for your buck for 2021- James Crifasi, COO/CTO at RedZone Technologies analyzes the effectiveness of security controls and why having multiple layers of security may not be beneficial.
2. Your title matters when building enterprise value- Bill Murphy discusses the internal and external effects of titles in business.
3. The 80/20 rule: Prioritizing wants vs. needs using the Pareto Principle- Bill Murphy discusses how using the Pareto Principle will help differentiate priorities from “must do’s.”
4. Don’t let spammers take advantage of your fear- James Crifasi, COO/CTO at RedZone Technologies lays out how to avoid falling victim to email spammers.
5. You will lose doing security 100% yourself- Bill Murphy clears up any confusion surrounding the value of virtual security teams.
About RedZone Technologies
Since 2001, RedZone Technologies has been the local leader in Managed Security Services, Data Governance, Security Assessments, Integration, and Policy Management, helping CIOs and Business IT Leaders prioritize cybersecurity spending based on risk while building enterprise value for IT business leaders who want to innovate and lead change.
RedZone Technologies specializes in:
• RedZone MSP and MSSP: ‘On-Demand’ security and trusted advisor programs
• Co-MITS – Co-Managed IT Security (‘Hands-on’ Managed Services)
• Cloud Security and Secure IT Infrastructure Support
• Virtual Information Security Operations Programs (IT SecOps and VISO)
Contact us at 410-897-9494 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.