In the past year, I spoke with a 👔 CIO who said that one of his co-workers received an email from “PayPal” notifying him that there were potential marks of unusual login activity. He trusted the email and logged into his account- giving away his information.
🔴Phishing attacks are the primary hacking methods used against an organization and will spread like “computer worms” 🐛. Once one account is hacked into, the attacker can spread messages to all contacts via email.
🔥Firewalls prevent phishing attacks from occurring by shielding your network from malicious network traffic.
RedZone Technologies will be discussing 🔥Firewalls and the 4 other top themes on our Live Security Talk Show happening tomorrow, Wednesday, October 14th from 3:00PM to 4:30PM.
- SSL Decryption and outbound protocol control.
- API based Account Takeover and Cloud Security
- MFA and Conditional Access
- Next-Gen Antivirus/ Client Security
- Why are SIEM’s dead and how to better use that budget
#Firewall #Phishing #Prevent