5 CIOs and 15 new Ideas, Innovative Approaches, and Problem Solving TipsIn this episode I interview 5 great CIOs. Their names are below.
If you are an IT Business Leader and want the latest information related to: High Performance teams, Accountability, Hybrid Cloud Multipliers, IT Audit & Risk Management Tools, Forced Delegation, Toxic Employee and Team Building, Incentivizing Right Behaviors, Consensus Building, Rapid Acceptance then listen below.
All methods of how to access the show are below:
- Listen on iTunes (for iPhones etc.)
- Listen to it on Stitcher (This is for Android Phone Users. Download the Stitcher app)
- Stream it on Libsyn
- Listen to it on Soundcloud (This is for listening via PC/Mac Browser)
- Please subscribe here to Bill Murphy’s Redzone Podcast on iTunes.
- Subscribe to my RSS Feed here.
- Link to Bill’s RedZone Podcast Site Blog post
- Link to actual Linkedin blog post
If you enjoy the show, you can help us out by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s How!
As you listen to this podcast you will learn 15 ideas for:
- Novel approaches to building high performance teams
- Toxic employees and team building
- Forced Delegation
- Creating safe environments
- Incentivizing the right behaviors
- Removing Single points of failure with people knowledge
- How to manage different personality styles
- Empowerment vs Owning vs Accountability
- Breaking Committees
- Removing Consensus building
- Hybrid Cloud as a multiplier
- Using a Project Job Board Intranet as a way to accelerate projects, find latent capability and capacity
- Selling and Marketing your vision
- IT Audit and Risk Management tools and approaches
- How to get Rapid acceptance and integration and deployment of projects into the business
MasterMind Podcast Guests:
- Jim Goehrig, CIO, Wiley Rein
- Donald Wiegner, MBA, Managing Director
- Corporate Executive Board, CEB
- Neal Guernsey, Title: CIO, STG
- Nick Dryfuse, CIO, Microstrategy
- Jim Depietro, CIO, Bowman Consulting
I hope you enjoy the podcast.
To participate in discussions about these topics and others join our CIO Group on LinkedIn.
Bill is dedicated to your success as an IT Business Leader. Sign up/Subscribe for weekly podcast, CIO Mastermind and CISO Mastermind updates delivered to your inbox easily and effortlessly: Follow Bill on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Leave a podcast review here