This CIO Only Workshop dives into actual live legal policies themselves from CIOs who are contributing to this live collaboration event. We will explore the legal language around the specifics related to MDM, BYOD, Mobility, etc. As always, the way I run this CIO Virtual Roundtable is collaborative and contributive in nature.
For those of you who were unable to attend our first session on this topic on January 22nd,2013, my team has put together a great summary that you’ll find here.
It reviews the following considerations regarding MDM and BYOD Policy:
- Philosophy Behind Having An MDM Policy
- Tablets and Phones: Apple “i” products, Droid Google Products, Microsoft Windows 8 Products and Mobile Policy
- Company Issued Devices
- Remote Wipe
- Remote Wipe Waiver
- Mobile Device Policy Management
- Use of a Company Issued Device While Operating a Motor Vehicle
- Mobile Devices, USBs, and Storage of Corporate Data