Compensation: negotiable based on experience
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Medical, Vision, paid time off
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Annapolis, MD, remote work will be considered based on experience
This is an outstanding opportunity for a bright, organized, energetic and dependable individual who enjoys the diversity and challenges of working for a world class small company in IT Security.
The vision of RedZone is delivering on promises and customers for life.
We are looking for a qualified Social and Digital Media Content Creator (Marketing Associate) to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining digital content (web sites and social media). Your duties will include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a content manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop content to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Candidate must excel at collaboration, teamwork, be a self-starter, and have exceptional organizational, time management, and written communication skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with subject matter experts to develop content that represents our products, services, and events
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users’ engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop content strategies and plans that includes editorial calendar(s)
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g., copyright and data protection)
- Proven work experience as a content creator, creative writer, or social media manager
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Hands on experience with social media platforms (LinkedIn preferred)
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be a team player, have a strong work ethic, be highly motivated and upbeat
- Ability to learn quickly. Adaptability/flexibility is a must.
- Ability to work with ambiguous or rapidly changing guidelines/goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong focus on quality of work and ability to self-check work for accuracy
- Required to work well under pressure, adhere to deadlines all the while maintaining a high standard of professionalism and character
- U.S. Citizen Required
Experience in IT security, technology or B2B industries is a plus.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com