Scaling Your Remote Workforce (Operations & IT Security) Impact, Tips, and Tricks: For CIOs and Lieutenants
In this virtual session our CTO, James Crifasi, will give a review of, Is your Remote Access ready to scale without Breaking Your Network| Tighten Loose Ends with Secure Access to (Cloud and On-Prem) Resources| How Cloud App Security enables Work From Home | Tips and Tricks while increasing the remote workforce.
Join our team as we cover the following:
- New and Escalating Threats
- Secure SaaS apps: Secure access to Slack, Workday, Salesforce, NOW, G-Suite, etc.
- SaaS app Security - Why is CAS (Cloud App Security) more important than a SIEM in a Coronavirus world.
- How to block Malware Threats at ‘distributed’ Scale in a Corona Virus world as hackers take advantage of the situation. (Review JHU example)
- Accelerating Cloud and Hybrid Cloud security as workers distribute?
- Work From Home
- Can your firewall handle the load? All Security Services? All VPN connections? How do you determine this?
- Remote access options: SSL-VPN, Azure AD Options using RDP
- Uncontrolled people, devices and disparate applications
- Split tunneling vs full tunneling
- Remote desktop tactics to lessen bandwidth burden
- Identity access control (2FA/MFA) organization for your distributed workforce? What are practical things you can do?
Monday, March 23rd, 2020
Time: 11:30am - 12:30pm EST
Location: Virtual Meeting
The RedZone Team
RedZone’s security expertise started back prior to 2001 (almost 20 years ago) when the company was founded. Our team of experts has handled the Y2K calamity that didn’t happen, but had to be prepared for, the 9/11 attacks, Avian Flu crisis, 2007 and 2008 financial crisis, modern BCP and IT Recovery and Response Data Centers, and now the pandemic caused by COVID-19.
RedZone has been a part of some of the first remote access technologies with VPNs, Citrix, Modem Dialers (we are dating ourselves), SSL VPNs, Identity Access Control, DMZs, High Availability Edge Technologies, and Security Designs for discerning and security conscious customers.
We are now leaders in securing your unprecedented shifts to the cloud with (CAS) Cloud Access Security, Cloud Kill Chain, and Secure Access Control.
Soon, if not already, in an unprecedented fashion, you will have to scale your remote work force. This will widen your attack surface and create new challenges to solve. We will help you navigate these choices.
The one thing that doesn’t change is change itself as it relates to operational IT and security. However, as a partner we haven’t changed as it relates to being there ready to support you no matter what the challenge is.
© 2023. All rights reserved