Technical staff will need to have the ability and desire for challenging hands on technical work. Servicing our customer base will take personnel through most of Maryland, DC, and some of Virginia. Candidates will have the drive for continuous learning as well as a high desire for teamwork. Work with hardware and software vendors including: Microsoft, Cisco, HP, SonicWALL, and VMWare.
The vision of RedZone is delivering on promises and customers for life.
This is an excellent hands-on learning position for all areas of IT infrastructure, security, risk management, virtualization, cloud, and more.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Service our customers, technical integration, troubleshoot and issue resolution
- Work within a technical team, knowledge sharing with internal staff as well as customers
- Install, configure, maintain switches, routers and server equipment
- Understanding of Microsoft networking and environments
- Understanding of networking, firewalls and security systems
- Willingness to take ownership of problems and follow through to completion
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to converse well with customers/clients
- Self-motivated, resourceful and able to work alone or as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift objects over shoulder height that weigh 40 pounds and cooperatively lift 80 pounds or more
- Willingness to travel to customer sites within MD, DC & VA
- U.S. Citizen and/or permanent resident
- Basic understanding of Cisco, Networking or Security
- Basic understanding of Microsoft: Windows servers, Exchange, Windows 10, and Group Policy & Active Directory is a plus
- Basic networking knowledge
- Skilled in computer hardware and troubleshooting
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org