This is an outstanding opportunity for a bright, organized, energetic and dependable individual who enjoys the diversity and challenges of working for a world class small company in IT Security.
The vision of RedZone is delivering on promises and customers for life.
The candidate must excel at collaboration, team work, multi-tasking and being a self-starter. Independence, exceptional organizational skills, time management, follow-up and follow-through, written communication, decision making skills, and sales process understanding are necessary. Experience in Sales and a basic understanding of technology applications is a plus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Key Sales Team member for preparing and processing sales presentation documents, sales reports, quotes, as well as coordinating marketing efforts.
- Participating in internal proposal development meetings and provide follow-up services.
- Lead generation
- Sales and account management duties
- Out bound demand marketing
- Data entry and maintenance of the CRM system
- Maintaining positive working relationships with co-workers, vendors, clients and partners using principles of good customer service
- Self-manage tasks, calendar, and time
- Understanding of LinkedIn and other social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be an absolute team player, have a strong work ethic, be highly motivated and upbeat
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong focus on quality of work and ability to self-check work for accuracy
- Required to work well under pressure, adhere to deadlines all the while maintaining a high standard of professionalism and character
- Demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills within a fast paced business environment
- U.S. Citizen
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org