This is an outstanding opportunity for a bright, organized, energetic and dependable leader who enjoys the diversity of working for a world-class growing IT Security company.
The vision of RedZone is delivering on promises and customers for life.
The ideal candidate must excel at collaboration, teamwork, and being a self-starter. Independence, engaging customer management skills, follow-up and follow-through skills, written communication and sales process understanding are necessary.
Manage Existing Customer Relationships and Grow New and Existing Business through overseeing and managing the marketing and media team to achieve our business goals. The ideal candidate has a passion for digital and media marketing, creative marketing practices, innovative web and social media content/branding, and is able to lead a team to turn technical information and ideas into compelling, enticing messaging, campaigns, and content.
RedZone is looking for an experienced professional with demonstrable leadership skills. As a Digital Marketing Director, you should oversee the development, production, and marketing of the content. Ultimately, you are responsible for all the stages involved in creating and implementing the digital and media content.
The ideal candidate will have 5-20 years of experience in digital and media marketing. Candidate must excel at collaboration, teamwork, and being a self-starter. Independence, exceptional organizational skills, time management, follow-up and follow-through, written communication and marketing experience are all necessary.
Responsibilities may include:
- Manage the Marketing and Digital Media team and processes
- Develop the marketing strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop website, social media, print/digital branding materials, sales brochures, and internal/external communications and content
- Oversee the created and published engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers, web developers, and social media personnel to ensure brand consistency and compelling content
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users’ engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g., copyright and data protection)
- Stay up to date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Bachelors degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent computer skills and comfortable with online systems and learning
- Demonstrated success in developing innovative marketing strategies and programs
- Highly proficient with social media strategies/platforms, web publishing, and web-based strategies
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Self-manage tasks, calendar, and time
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with both customers and colleagues at all levels
- Must be an absolute team player, have a strong work ethic, be highly motivated and upbeat
- Strong management skills, both people and projects
- Proven work experience as a digital and marketing manager/director
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Required to work well under pressure, adhere to deadlines all the while maintaining a high standard of professionalism and character
- Work independently and collaboratively
- U.S. Citizen
MUST BE BASED IN THE DC METROPOLITAN AREA (near Annapolis)
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com