“What Are the 20% of Excel Spreadsheets Supporting 80% of Your Revenue?”

I am a big fan of using the Pareto Principle, AKA the 80/20 rule, that states that 80% of consequences come from 20% of the causes.

The Pareto Principle can be applied to almost everything. It’s also a great thought exercise to see how causes and effects are distributed. You can see what 20% is driving the other 80% and make adjustments to focus more on that 20%.

In terms of managing your business’ finances, “What are the 20% of Excel spreadsheets supporting 80% of your revenue?”