The question of, ‘What Does It Mean to Build Enterprise Value?’ has been a provocative one.
Here are some major highlights from recent discussions I’ve had with IT Leaders with over 20-25 + years of experience.
There is no algorithm we know of yet for experience ⌚
IT Business Leadership, Strategy & Innovation
Offense & Defense Innovation
- What Takes You From Being a Programmer To a CIO? – Anthony Troy, Technology Executive & IT Strategy Management Consultant
- Security RISK + The Big 5 – Bill Murphy, CEO at RedZone Technologies
- The Self-Evolved Leader | Lead Like You Give A Damn – Dave McKeown, Founder & CEO of Outfield Leadership
- Complexity is Here & It’s Here to Stay – Margaret Heffernan, Author & Top 100 Media Executive
About RedZone Technologies
Since 2001, RedZone Technologies has been the local leader in Managed Security Services, Data Governance, Security Assessments, Integration, and Policy Management. We specialize in helping CIOs and Business IT Leaders prioritize cybersecurity spending based on risk while building enterprise value for IT business leaders who want to innovate and lead change.
RedZone Technologies specializes in:
- RedZone MSP and MSSP: ‘On-Demand’ security and trusted advisor programs
- Co-MITS – Co-Managed IT Security (‘Hands on’ Managed Services)
- Cloud Security and Secure IT Infrastructure Support
- Virtual Information Security Operations Programs (IT SecOps and VISO)
Contact us at (410) 897-9494 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions