Check out this week’s Top 3x 🛡️Offense & 🛡️Defense Tips for #ITLeaders from CIOs of the Top 20%
In response to the widening security footprint caused by the exponential growth in remote users, continued cloud expansion and rapidly changing market, RedZone Technologies has partnered with CIOs of the Top 20% to give IT leaders a Weekly Roundup of the top resources and tactics for high-performance leadership
Here is this week’s roundup (6/15/20):
DEFENSE INNOVATION – Security
- What is Cloud Kill Chain? (7:38) – Bill Murphy, CEO at RedZone Technologies
- Using a Kill Chain Matrix to Make Risk-Based Security Decisions (2:54) – Bill Murphy, CEO at RedZone Technologies
- Frictionless SaaS Security – Cloud Detection & Response (37:41) – Ben Johnson, Co-Founder & CTO at Obsidian Security
OFFENSE INNOVATION – Value Creation
- How to Prioritize your Cybersecurity Spending Based on Risk (2:47) – Bill Murphy, CEO at RedZone Technologies
- The Future of Telemedicine (3:25) – Zaid Salbi, Senior Director of Information Technology at Professional Healthcare Resources
- The CIO can Guide & Lead Strategy (30:00) – Chris Stettler, CIO at Euclid Systems Corporation
Thank you Ben Johnson, Zaid Salbi, and Chris Stettler for sharing.
About RedZone Technologies
RedZone’s security expertise started back in 2001 (almost 20 years ago) when the company was founded. Our team of experts has handled the Y2K calamity that didn’t happen, but had to be prepared for, the 9/11 attacks, Avian Flu crisis, 2007 and 2008 financial crisis, modern BCP and IT Recovery and Response Data Centers, and now the pandemic caused by COVID-19.
RedZone Technologies specializes in Enterprise Security Solutions and is a leader in Managed Security Services, Data Governance, Security Assessments, Integration, and Policy Management.
For a free consultation, contact the team at email@example.com.