It is estimated that 2/3rds of servers worldwide are affected by this critical vulnerability. This session assumes that CIOs have an understanding of the serious nature of this and are looking for a practical validation of their action plans from industry Experts and also through listening to questions from peers based on questions about the issue regarding paths for remediation. Fill out the form below to receive the recorded webinar.
- We reviewed what business interruption and ramifications that can result from this bug with Members, Customers, Third party hosting, plus corporate internal services.
- Review of the following:
- What should you do with passwords?
- What about Wild Card Certs?
- Certing and re-certing systems
- What to do with Third Party Vendors?
- What are recommended actions for users and customers impacted?
- What about the next vulnerability?
- Impacts on the following were also be reviewed:
- VPN access
- Corporate user web services
- Windows system impact
- Patch system impact
- Impact with IDS/IPS Systems
- Impact with security monitoring systems