Blockchain is the Future.
In this episode, we chat with Don Beavers, the President of Probability and Statistics Inc. and CEO at Sollensys. Don specializes in database and blockchain applications for web, aerospace, and defense projects.
Don has pushed the limits of what is possible with blockchain and crypto using math and science to tackle impossible challenges.
Listen in as we discuss backups, protection from hackers, how blockchain is the future and Don’s unique approach to technology and leadership.
As a CIO and Business IT Leader here are some wins you will get by listening:
- 1:36 Blockchain is the future.
- 1:54 With blockchain, it is the first time we’ve actually talked about something that’s an application to solve some real problems for people.
- 3:40 Blockchain is not Bitcoin.
- 4:17 Blockchain is a super-secure unique and new way to keep data safe.
- 4:50 Blockchain technology is an opportunity to provide a viable alternative to businesses.
- 6:00 The best purpose that we found for blockchain, is for archiving data and it makes data indestructible.
- 11:56 Blockchain is an amazing system that checks itself.
- 14:09 Ideally blockchain is ridiculously inexpensive for what it offers.
- 15:52 Blockchain is using exponential technology. Blockchain is going to have a very powerful impact on our life.
Resources referenced in the podcast:
Leave a Review
Love this episode? Share it on your LinkedIn feed.
If you haven’t already, please make sure you leave us a review on iTunes. Not sure how to leave a review? Check out the instructions here.
About Bill Murphy
Bill Murphy is a world-renowned IT Security Expert dedicated to your success as an IT business leader. Follow Bill on LinkedIn.
If you are interested in learning more about RedZone Technologies, and our security expertise, in particular related to Cloud and Email Security Kill Chain Strategy, Techniques and Tactics you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Ways To Listen to the Podcast
iTunes | YouTube | Soundcloud | RSS