The September Innovation Insider lunch event was a blast, with 22 CIOs in attendance at Eggspectation in Columbia, MD. RedZone Technologies President & CEO Bill Murphy opened up the event with a keynote presentation on Exponential Technologies, Offensive Innovation, and Marketplace Disruption.
Following the Offensive session, Bill and RedZone Technologies CTO James Crifasi finished out the afternoon with a presentation on Defense and Innovation covering topics including Occam’s Razor, similarities between an organization’s security environment and the human immune system, Cloud App Security, and Microsoft’s Security Platform.
Major Take-Aways from This CIO Innovation Insider Event:
- The importance of Offensive and Defensive innovation
- Learning how disruption is drastically impacting marketplaces
- The importance of building a defensible security argument with the least amount of resources expended
- How can a business be compliant on the cloud?
- VISO – Virtual Information Security Officer Program
- Insight on Windows 10 and Microsoft’s Security Platform
Our next event is just around the corner! Register Now While Seats are Available!
- CIO Offense + Defense Innovation – Wednesday December 6th 11AM-2:30PM EST in Columbia, MD with Special Guest Speaker Pradip Sitaram, SVP & CIO, Enterprise