The October Innovation Insider lunch event was an incredible success, with 30 CIOs in attendance at the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) out in Tysons, VA. RedZone Technologies President & CEO Bill Murphy opened up the event with a keynote presentation on Exponential Technologies, Offensive and Defensive Innovation, and marketplace disruption.
Following Bill’s keynote, we were joined by Cyber Security Insurance expert Scott Martin of RCM&D. Scott shared his insights in the cyber security insurance industry, including tips on exclusions to get in your business’ policy, and exclusions to watch out for.
Finally, RedZone Technologies CTO James Crifasi finished out the afternoon with a presentation on Cloud App Security, and Microsoft’s Security Platform.
Major Take-Aways from This CIO Innovation Insider Event:
- The importance of Offensive and Defensive innovation
- Learning how disruption is drastically impacting marketplaces
- How do CIO’s prepare for cyber insurance? When it’s time to make the insurance company pay out, how do CIOs show due diligence?
- If you move part of your data into a cloud service provider, will it abdicate the customer from responsibility for the security of their data?
- How can a business be compliant on the cloud?
- VISO – Virtual Information Security Officer Program
- Insight on Windows 10 and Microsoft’s Security Platform
Our next event is just around the corner! Register Now While Seats are Available!