The question of What Does It Mean to Build Enterprise Value has been a provocative one.
Here are some major highlights from recent discussions I’ve had with IT Leaders with over 20-25 + years of experience.
There is no algorithm we know of yet for experience 😀
IT Business Leadership, Strategy & Innovation
Offense & Defense Innovation
1. Make a difference in every life we touch– Philip Campbell, CIO/VP of Information Services at CalvertHealth
2. Reduce security complexity using a risk-based lens– Bill Murphy, CEO at RedZone Technologies
3. Castles have layers of defense. Do you?- James Crifasi, COO/CTO at RedZone Technologies
4. “Trifecta mentors are the best.”- Bill Murphy, CEO at RedZone Technologies
5. How to protect Android and iPhone from a zero-day attack- James Crifasi, COO/CTO at RedZone Technologies
6. What is the best bang for your buck in 2021?- James Crifasi, COO/CTO at RedZone Technologies
About RedZone Technologies
Since 2001, RedZone Technologies has been the local leader in Managed Security Services, Data Governance, Security Assessments, Integration, and Policy Management, helping CIOs and Business IT Leaders prioritize cybersecurity spending based on risk while building enterprise value for IT business leaders who want to innovate and lead change.
RedZone Technologies specializes in:
• RedZone MSP and MSSP: ‘On-Demand’ security and trusted advisor programs
• Co-MITS – Co-Managed IT Security (‘Hands-on’ Managed Services)
• Cloud Security and Secure IT Infrastructure Support
• Virtual Information Security Operations Programs (IT SecOps and VISO)
Contact us at 410-897-9494 or email@example.com with any questions