This is an outstanding opportunity for a bright, organized, energetic and dependable individual who enjoys the diversity and challenges of working for a world class small company in IT Security.
The vision of RedZone is delivering on promises and customers for life.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in outside sales in the Information Technology area promoting managed services, general IT services or HW/SW implementations. Candidate must excel at collaboration, team work, and being a self-starter. Independence, exceptional organizational skills, time management, follow-up and follow-through, written communication and sales process understanding are necessary.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set appointments on a weekly basis with prospective customers in the MD, DC, and NoVA region
- Meet prospective customers onsite and introduce our services/solutions through both formal presentations and discussion
- Manage production of outside sales, lead development, new prospects, and sales/marketing events
- Manage all sales duties including cross sale opportunities and sales demonstrations
- Build and maintain relationships with customers (CEO’s, CIO’s, VP’s Director’s, Project Managers, etc.)
- College Degree and 1-3 years of Enterprise sales experience in an Information Technology field
- 1 -3 years of experience with LAN/WAN technology products and services with an integration services company
- Strong understanding of multistage sales cycles
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Demonstrated hunting skills in pursuing new customers
- Experience selling to large companies (over 100 employees)
- Proven B2B sales results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, superior telephone etiquette, and social media prowess
- Must be an absolute team player, have a strong work ethic, be highly motivated and upbeat
- Strong focus on quality of work and ability to self-check work for accuracy
- Required to work well under pressure and adhere to deadlines while maintaining a high standard of professionalism and character
- Demonstrated interpersonal and customer service skills within a fast paced business environment
- U.S. Citizen Required
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com